ATTENTION PLEASE READ
We are still working hard fixing computers and keeping people connected but:
COVID-19 rules require customers wear a mask when entering our store.
Computers can be brought to the store for service if:
- No one in the home is sick or under a 14-day quarantine
- Computers MUST be cleaned with a disinfectant BEFORE drop off. We value the health of our customers and our staff therefore ANY COMPUTERS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY HAVE NOT BEEN CLEANED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Drop off must be pre-arranged by phone and the computer will be picked up curbside. (details will be provided)
If you are in need of computer repair and you are unable to drop the computer off – or someone in the home is sick or on 14 day quarantine…
Please call the store, in many cases our technician can log into your computer from our office and fix many issues remotely.
PICKUP MUST BE PRE-ARRANGED AND PREPAID BY PHONE.
- Anyone picking up a computer MUST pre-pay over the phone and set up a time to pick up the computer.
- Please prearrange a pick up time when picking up your repaired or newly purchased computer We have a safe designated pickup/drop-off area and will advise you where, when you call.
NEW COMPUTER PURCHASES can be made through the website and over the phone.
- If you or your child need a better computer to access online learning or work, please contact us and we can still help you. We have a good selection of computers deals.
- We can set up your new computer with your email and programs, etc. without needing your old computer.
- Data can be transferred from one computer to the other by our technician via remotely accessing your computer at home.
- All new computer purchases follow the same COVID-19 rules. Customers cannot enter our store without an appointment and without a mask. All payments must be made over the phone and a designated pickup area will be provided. Please call 905-655-3661 for further clarity.
All repaired & new computers being picked up will be sanitized before they leave the store.
We understand how important computers are at this time to be able to connect and we’re working hard on keeping everyone safe and connected.
Please stay safe