- Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.
16db Channel Master Preamplifier
- Combined VHF/UHF inputs
- Gain: 16 dB, 54 to 860 MHz
- Includes a switchable FM trap
- Outdoor rated housing
- Mast mounted amplification unit with indoor power supply which connect via coaxial cable
- Preamplifier and its power supply can withstand up to 140° F temperatures
Call Store for Availability
The Channel Master television antenna booster (preamplifier) will amplify digital and HD signals received by your antenna. This antenna amplifier is a high gain, low noise preamplifier used for moderate signal areas to improve a weak signal that is present at the antenna to be amplified to a viewable strength. The preamp offers less gain than the 30DB version but still has enough gain to get the signal from the antenna to the TV set. This preamp is a perfect choice if you are in a strong to medium strength signal area but are still having trouble receiving some moderate strength signals.
The Preamplifier can also be used if you anticipate distributing your signal with a digital splitter to multiple locations throughout your location as splitters reduce the signal strength per output.
|Dimensions||7 × 4 × 2.5 in|