Dell Optiplex 9020 i-7 Mid Tower Corporate PC with Dual Hard Drives
When new this was what Dell showed on their website...Dell’s most powerful commercial desktop ever, the Dell™ OptiPlex™ 9020 is the world’s most manageable Intel® vPro™ enabled desktop and delivers leading-edge reliability and security.
Windows 10 Pro
Intel Core i-7 4770 3.4GHz.
500 GB Standard Hard Drive
Plus a 256GB SSD Hard Drive
Front: 4 USB 2.0, 1 Microphone in, 1 Headphone out
Rear: 6 USB 2.0, 1 audio in, 1 audio out, 2 Display port, RJ-45 (NIC), 1 VGA
Re-certified and fully tested by Skyview technicians to ensure perfect performance
30 days Warranty
|Dimensions||22 × 11 × 21 in|
At Skyview we provide services that big box stores either don't know how to do, don't offer or charge up to $200 for.
Our SuperTweak gets the computer completely ready for you so that it's running at peak performance levels. Normally when you get a new computer the first thing you have to do is go through the set up process and answer a bunch of technical and time consuming questions to personalize your computer system. This can be confusing and overwhelming. Our Skyview Supertweak takes care of all this for you, so all you have to do is start enjoying your new computer out of the box.
- Removal of unnecessary pre-installed software that can slow computers down
- Remove trial version of virus scanners, Remove multimedia programs that include spyware (DivX, etc.)
- Remove free games that include spyware (WildTangent, etc.)
- Remove pre-installed web toolbars that hijack your searches (ask.com, etc.)
- Installation of updates and useful programs
- All Windows updates and service packs
- Update all drivers
- Update BIOS, Tweak BIOS settings for maximum performance
- Install anti fragmentation program
- Install media player program for playing ALL types of video files
- Installation of Video Codecs (so that you can play almost any video in your video player)
- Free Installation and setup of Antivirus program when antivirus product is purchased from Skyview (at time of computer purchase)
- Install Java (for viewing multimedia on the web)
- Install iTunes (for music and radio)
- Install QuickTime (for viewing videos)
- Install Flash Player (for viewing flash media)
- Install Acrobat Reader (for viewing PDF files)
- Install DVD Burning program (If computer equipped with DVD Burner hardware)
- Install Firefox Web Browser (for safer surfing)
- Install Useful gadgets (i.e. battery meter, weather)
- Testing of hardware Test hard drive Test RAM Test wireless mouse (if included in computer package)
- Other Configuration of web browsers for safe browsing (so that it cannot track what you are surfing)
- Tweak windows power settings for longer battery life.