Lenovo T430 14″ Thinkpad i7 Notebook Computer
The most popular PC in Lenovo's legendary ThinkPad product line, the ThinkPad T430 is durable, secure, portable, and packed with features to enhance productivity. From its ultra-long battery life to its advanced wireless technology, the T430 helps you take your business to the next level.
Windows 10 Professional
Intel i7 3520, 2.90 GHz.
500 GB Standard
Dual Video Nvidia NVS5400 + Intel 4000
Screen Size & Resolution:
14.1 inch, 1600 x 900
Network / Wi-Fi:
2x USB, Gigabit Ethernet
External Connection Ports:
Web Cam, Fingerprint reader, Dual Mice (touch pad + eraser point)
30 Day Skyview
At Skyview we provide services that big box stores either don't know how to do, don't offer or charge up to $200 for.
Our SuperTweak gets the computer completely ready for you so that it's running at peak performance levels. Normally when you get a new computer the first thing you have to do is go through the set up process and answer a bunch of technical and time consuming questions to personalize your computer system. This can be confusing and overwhelming. Our Skyview Supertweak takes care of all this for you, so all you have to do is start enjoying your new computer out of the box.
- Removal of unnecessary pre-installed software that can slow computers down
- Remove trial version of virus scanners, Remove multimedia programs that include spyware (DivX, etc.)
- Remove free games that include spyware (WildTangent, etc.)
- Remove pre-installed web toolbars that hijack your searches (ask.com, etc.)
- Installation of updates and useful programs
- All Windows updates and service packs
- Update all drivers
- Update BIOS, Tweak BIOS settings for maximum performance
- Install anti fragmentation program
- Install media player program for playing ALL types of video files
- Installation of Video Codecs (so that you can play almost any video in your video player)
- Free Installation and setup of Antivirus program when antivirus product is purchased from Skyview (at time of computer purchase)
- Install Java (for viewing multimedia on the web)
- Install iTunes (for music and radio)
- Install QuickTime (for viewing videos)
- Install Flash Player (for viewing flash media)
- Install Acrobat Reader (for viewing PDF files)
- Install DVD Burning program (If computer equipped with DVD Burner hardware)
- Install Firefox Web Browser (for safer surfing)
- Install Useful gadgets (i.e. battery meter, weather)
- Testing of hardware Test hard drive Test RAM Test wireless mouse (if included in computer package)
- Other Configuration of web browsers for safe browsing (so that it cannot track what you are surfing)
- Tweak windows power settings for longer battery life.