ThinkPad 14″ X1-yoga 2 in 1 convertible computer
The 14" ThinkPad X1 Yoga - 460 is supremely thin yet rigid. It's ready for the road and isn't in the least bit delicate. The 360 degree hinge and included digital pen plus IPS 14" touch screen make this super flexible for multiple application uses.
Windows 10-Pro - 64 Bit
Intel i5 6300U up to 3.0Ghz.
8Gb Ram DDR3
Yes Tablet with stylus + laptop convertible 2 in 1
14 inch IPS Touch Screen 1366 x 76
AC-Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2, HDMI x 1, DP x1
Stylus feature is perfect for entertainment, teleconferencing, note taking, signing, sketching etc.
Skyview 30 Day Warranty
|Dimensions||11.8 × 8.4 × 0.9 in|
At Skyview we provide services that big box stores either don't know how to do, don't offer or charge up to $200 for.
Our SuperTweak gets the computer completely ready for you so that it's running at peak performance levels. Normally when you get a new computer the first thing you have to do is go through the set up process and answer a bunch of technical and time consuming questions to personalize your computer system. This can be confusing and overwhelming. Our Skyview Supertweak takes care of all this for you, so all you have to do is start enjoying your new computer out of the box.
- Removal of unnecessary pre-installed software that can slow computers down
- Remove trial version of virus scanners, Remove multimedia programs that include spyware (DivX, etc.)
- Remove free games that include spyware (WildTangent, etc.)
- Remove pre-installed web toolbars that hijack your searches (ask.com, etc.)
- Installation of updates and useful programs
- All Windows updates and service packs
- Update all drivers
- Update BIOS, Tweak BIOS settings for maximum performance
- Install anti fragmentation program
- Install media player program for playing ALL types of video files
- Installation of Video Codecs (so that you can play almost any video in your video player)
- Free Installation and setup of Antivirus program when antivirus product is purchased from Skyview (at time of computer purchase)
- Install Java (for viewing multimedia on the web)
- Install iTunes (for music and radio)
- Install QuickTime (for viewing videos)
- Install Flash Player (for viewing flash media)
- Install Acrobat Reader (for viewing PDF files)
- Install DVD Burning program (If computer equipped with DVD Burner hardware)
- Install Firefox Web Browser (for safer surfing)
- Install Useful gadgets (i.e. battery meter, weather)
- Testing of hardware Test hard drive Test RAM Test wireless mouse (if included in computer package)
- Other Configuration of web browsers for safe browsing (so that it cannot track what you are surfing)
- Tweak windows power settings for longer battery life.